Bristol Global Mobility
Bristol Global Mobility is a premier mobility management and consulting firm dedicated to ensuring successful transitions for transferring employees to live and work anywhere in the world. They base their EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) regional service centre in Essex.
Bristol focus on two things: their clients and their employees. They design and implement mobility programmes that help clients attract and retain top talent, control costs, and reduce the burden on internal resources.
Bristol source and manage a network of more than 3,000 suppliers in over 150 countries and ensures that each programme is customised with the client's business needs at the forefront.
Bristol Mobility Advisors are all experienced relocation experts dedicated to making every relocation experience as stress-free as possible.
Bristol Web-based portal, BristolElite, connects and facilitates all services through one hub, and provides real-time information throughout the entire relocation process.
Bristol’s aim is to create long-term, highly strategic and mutually rewarding relationships.
Find out more at www.bristolglobal.com
Spacio provide companies with advice and creative solutions to create dynamic, inspirational and motivational workplace interiors.
From initial property appraisals and consultancy, space planning and interior design, right through to project management of the fit-out or refurbishment, Spacio ltd work with clients to deliver working environments that achieve their corporate goals and inspire all that work within them.
The Spacio approach brings human science and intelligent design together to stimulate people to be more positive and productive. They call this alchemy Intelligent Spaces and they use it to create offices that cultivate creativity and maximise performance.
Spacio are a design led specialist providing complete continuity from initial brief, through design stages, to the final project delivery - plus ongoing facilities support. They have assisted many clients by working with them to challenge their existing practices and structure and adopt new working practices to embrace new technologies and working methods to enhance productivity and reduce overheads.
Spacio have an extensive design centre showroom, displaying a vast range of interior systems, solutions and furniture systems. A very inspirational resource and a demonstration of our commitment to our clients.
Spacio’s services . . .
- Property Search and Appraisal
- Workplace Consultancy – Space Audits and working practices review
- Space Planning & Interior Design
- Design & Build package solutions
- Fit Out and Refurbishment
- Office furniture Systems
Find out more at www.spacio.co.uk
M25 Business Centre
The M25 Business Centre is an excellent serviced office and business centre in Essex.
It has been designed and configured to reflect the needs and requirements of today’s forward-thinking, round-the-clock businesses. All you have to do is walk in and start working. Everything you need is waiting for you including furniture, fast broadband and state-of-the-art telephones.
The Business Centre is a professional, flexible and fully customisable environment to conduct your business.
Every office is equipped with…
- Air conditioning
- Cat 5 Data Cabling
- An excess of Data and Power Ports
- Luxury Furniture
- State of the Art phone system
There are lounges on every floor, together with meeting rooms and a kitchen for all to share and a new Executive lounge with complimentary beverages throughout the day and free wi fi.
The M25 business Centre also offers . . .
- Arrangement and supply of High Speed secure internet connection
- Personal DDI, direct dial numbers
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- External Catering
Find out more at www.m25businesscentre.co.uk
Ranne Creative Interiors
Ranne Creative Interiors are an interior fit-out and refurbishment company working with clients to provide consultancy on innovative interior schemes and a construction of high quality interior fit-out/refurbishment projects.
Ranne work with clients to . . .
- Understand their business and workplace culture and use this to develop bespoke schemes and designs
- Help ‘Space plan’ and test fit using 3D and 2D drawings and models
- Establish a preferred look and feel for new premises either with the client or for the client
- Source and supply tailored furniture solutions from a wide variety of furniture manufacturers; high-end, bespoke and affordable
- Provide non-impactful ‘move management’
Find out more at www.ranne.co.uk
TTC are a professional translation company with an international network of translators covering over 100 languages.
They offer a range of services to tailored to the needs of many different clients, for example . .
- Preparing an executive for an overseas visit
- Translating a computer game into another language
- Reworking content on a website for a particular geographical audience
TTC’s services include . . .
- Translation - into over 100 languages
- Interpreting - to provide an important language link between business professionals who speak in different languages
- Brand name checking – to ensure brands, products and services will play well into target countries
- Multilingual desk top publishing - providing services to help layout materials in different languages
- Multilingual branding – ensuring messages match the culture and customs of a target country
- Cultural awareness consultancy – offering an insight into how business is down in a target country
- Website localisation - Providing alternative language versions for international audiences
- British sign language – delivering interpretation to people with hearing difficulties.
Find out more at www.ttcwetranslate.com
GPS-Direct is a leading, independent group of business transfer agents, operating primarily in the South East of England. The group has experience in the valuation and marketing of most business sectors.
During many successful years of operation, the group has handled the sale of care homes, hotels, restaurants, children’s nurseries, retail businesses, service industries and development opportunities.
The individual partners each have a background in commerce, banking, law and property, whilst also having direct experience as owners of some of the business sectors in which we specialise. This provides both a detailed knowledge of the sale process combined with an understanding of the daily issues facing small business owners.
As an agent, GPS-Direct will take on a consultative role, guiding both buyers and sellers through the various processes within the purchase or sale of a business. They can either help clients directly, or use judgement to recommend an outside professional where necessary. This might be a planning consultant, solicitor, accountant, mortgage broker, surveyor or energy assessor.
GPS-Direct make use of all the available marketing and advertising media, to ensure that business sales get the right exposure. At the same time they are used to handling more sensitive situations, where confidentiality is key.
GPS-Direct aim to add value to the sale of the business, whilst providing expert, impartial advice to both buyers and sellers and provide a business acquisition route for both existing investors and those seeking to acquire an established business for the first time.
Find out more at www.gps-direct.com
The Office HQ
The Office HQ is an award-winning virtual PA company providing administrative help to small businesses on a remote basis, allowing business owners to focus on generating income.
Clients are assigned a virtual PA who will get to know them, just as a PA in the "real" world would. Low cost, cloud-based software is used that can be accessed easily by both clients and their Office HQ virtual PA.
As well as virtual PA services Office HQ provide a paperless book keeping system, fully compliant with HMRC regulations which removes the headache of fiddly receipts and invoices. The software used also offers a range of financial reports at the touch of a button which can help give invaluable insight to the business.
Inbox Detox - managing email is now the most complained about part of an entrepreneur’s day and this service directly addresses that problem. Clients can start work each morning with a clear and ordered inbox, allowing them to get down to being productive straight away.
A virtual PA means that clients can stay in a smaller office or continue to work from home without having to meet the spiralling costs and legal responsibilities of being an employer!
Services include . . .
- Inbox detox
- Email marketing
- Blogging and copy writing
- Social media posting
- Client liaison and communication
- Implementation of time saving apps and software
- Expenses management
- Invoicing and credit control
- Diary and travel management
Find out more at www.theofficehq.com