The Chelmsford City Showcase for Business returns for its 9th year to offer attendees invaluable business insights. The event will offer advice on business support, business promotion and marketing, business start-up and business growth and innovation.
Throughout the day attendees will be able to visit over 50 trade stands and take part in seminars, with the opportunity to raise their questions to experts.
Book your free ticket here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/chelmsford-city-showcase-for-business-tickets-36512566068?aff=es2
Programme for the day
The programme for this year’s event, which is once again sponsored by the FSB and comprises motivating seminars, informative workshops, a business briefing and an ever-popular exhibition area is set out below: *
- 9.00am - Business Briefing: David Rayner, Chair of Chelmsford Business Board and a representative from Chelmsford City Council will provide an update relevant to local business
- 10.00am - Mayor officially opens the 2017 Showcase event
- 10.30am - Masterclass: The Power of Brand – delivered by Mark Cullen Director of Brand and Marketing at EY
- 11.30am - Workshop: Funding Opportunities – delivered by the Best Growth Hub
- 12.00pm - 1:1 advice with funding providers (drop in session running until 3.00pm)
- 12.30pm - FSB seminar with special guest, Nick Looby, followed by networking lunch
- 1.30pm - Workshop: Apprenticeships - Phil Warnock, founder of Ginger Nut Media
- 2.00pm - Masterclass: Coaching and Enabling Teams of the Future - delivered by Brad Solomon of the CTG group
(*subject to change)
This event offers something of value for every business and is a fantastic opportunity to network with fellow business professionals.